life of purpose .

Sunday, May 31, 2009

RECITAL 09


CDO MUSIC CENTER
summer recital 2009
Xavier University Little Theatre

Okay , i don`t know how to start this thing . XDD :-J .
now , let me start . ahahah ((:

The program started at 2:30 PM , but the recitalist should go there 1:30 . :DD We went there exactly 2:00 , I want to be late because my turn is so matagal pa O-o like i was 4th to the last pianist recitalist . anyhow , it`s okay that i went there early :-J i had a chance to see other`s performances.

Okay , when my turn is near I want to the backstage to prepare . Then the host chorvaler called my name then I want up to the stage and play my peice 'THE FORBIDDEN GAMES' i had so many mistakes and I just made anothe look/sound a like tune ,but my teacher said it`s alright she didn`t even notice my mistakes . :"> .

After my performance , i went out the lil theatre w/ my classmate . :-> We get our food , and there`s a super handsome hotiie english speaking filipino guy (exage , ((: ) whose with here friend/family watching the show. We`re stalking him . They are in the next table , so malalandee kami kaya my classmate said will eat there beside the guy`s table ((; and it was so funny , like wtfck . napahiya kami ng bongga nahulog yung food ko , and i was like sht . but it`s okay i`m laughing , we are laughing . Then that hottie guy ay tumayo . sabi ko "sht. i think he`ll help me " sabay tawa . (feelers eh :p) but nilagpasan lang niya kami ((= we laugh and laugh .

--- napapagod na ak magtype . till here muna :PP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home